Accessibility statement for Probate Service
This accessibility statement applies to the Probate Service only.
This website is run by Enterprise Digital Development. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
How accessible this website is
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- you cannot modify the line height or spacing of text
- some tables do not have row headers
- some pages have poor colour contrast
- some heading elements are not consistent
- some buttons are not correctly identified
How to request content in an accessible format
If you need information in a different format contact us and tell us:
- the web address (URL) of the content
- your name and email address
- the format you need, for example, audio CD, braille, BSL or large print, accessible PDF
We will consider your request and get back to you in 10 working days
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you contact us with a complaint and you’re not happy with our response contact the Equality Commission for Northern Ireland (ECNI).
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
Enterprise Digital Development is committed to making its websites accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is fully compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard.
How we tested this website
This website was and is currently being tested for compliance with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines V2.1 level A and level AA, and these tests have been carried out internally.
All pages on this website have been tested.
What we’re doing to improve accessibility
We plan to identify and fix any issues as quickly as possible.
This statement was prepared on 14 October 2020. It was last updated on 06 Feb 2023.
Last updated on 06 Feb 2023.